Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A weekend on the PC

Well I spent hours playing on the weekend. The Indezine Tutorials were a great help in finding answers to technical questions in a simple way. I looked at the Librarian Trading Cards and at Mack Lundy's Photostream...what an interesting fellow he is. Decided not to investigate Librarians 2nd life or join the Librarian Trading Cards....Man this takes alot of time. Anyway did have a look at the Popular Tags as well and found some Tags do not really do justice to the image they describe. Finally I downloaded PICASA 3 onto my home computer and 007 is the first image I took from my files and added to my Blogg. I see I have a Follower now to..Hope I'm doing OK Jen? You made this part of the Web 2.0 Tutorial clear, easy to follow and great fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Great to see you are having fun with the tutorial - love your pics. Jen

    ReplyDelete