Sunday, June 14, 2009
RSS Feeds
Well I have created a Blogline account and put a few URL's on it....Mmmmmm. Had a look at some of the standard ones on the list available when you first sign up about libraries, shifted librarian etc but don't think I'd ever really look at them again. I can see that having news and events sorted specifically to need would be terrific for collecting current opinion and practices especially if I were in a position to make changes and try things out. It would mean a lot of the thinking and outcomes would already be available, at least anecdotal, and pit falls could be avoided where changes are made. I found all the search tools were OK. Just different but one was no more confusing than the other. I have set up my RSS feeds to update primarily on employment options. It is always interesting to know what is out there...... And of course found a couple of cartoon links which put a light hearted spin on the seriousness of each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment