Saturday, January 3, 2015
My professional portfolio has been accepted
Finally at the end of November my professional portfolio was accepted by the LIANZA registration board. I managed to get my in-depth reflection for each item down to 30 words or less with some severe editing, yet another skill I have learned. At least with the feedback I was given I now have a better understanding of what is expected in the future especially since the process will change over time with reviews and new ideas in the library and information field. I also learnt that it is best to keep adding to the Portfolio, or at least make notes so professional development details don't get lost or out of sequence. All in all a worthwhile, if protracted experience. I have now begun work on an online Leadership course developed by Lynley Stone. I find that for me study does help keep a fresh outlook on work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh Deb its a whole year since you last posted on this BLOG. Not up with the play are you?
ReplyDelete