Monday, July 28, 2014

...and I have to resubmit

Well the good news is that my portfolio had more than enough information and professional development events. The bad news is the same! I didn't get to grips with the 'in depth reflection in 30 words or less' so as a consequence I have a fair bit of editing to do in the next 60 days. I thought I'd done more than enough for a mallow puff so I had already begun on my next Portfolio. I had enrolled in an online course, TUF or Thriving Under Fire. I enjoyed going through the various problems. I thought I knew a lot about responding to customer issues but learned that there is always another, better and different way to approach customer problems. In fact I enjoyed it so much I put re-doing my portfolio on the back burner for a while. Then suddenly the time started to disappear.   Where did I leave my motivation....??

No comments:

Post a Comment