the same as my Yahoo account. This is a cool set of tools. It means that all sorts of documents can be created independently of the computer they were saved on. It means all the work done via this program is accessible anywhere there is Internet. Man cyberspace must be awfully cluttered with documents, pictures, spreadsheets, reports, bloggs etc etc etc. As we rely more and more on the metaphorical big all knowing computer in the sky to store our information, I hope it never goes down... I wonder what it all means and where it will end? "42" perhaps? The great all knowing computer is just as slippery and hard to get a grasp of as the fish this kitten is after.
Friday, July 3, 2009
First Zoho effort
Well here I am with yet another account. Note to self... My user name for the Zoho account is
the same as my Yahoo account. This is a cool set of tools. It means that all sorts of documents can be created independently of the computer they were saved on. It means all the work done via this program is accessible anywhere there is Internet. Man cyberspace must be awfully cluttered with documents, pictures, spreadsheets, reports, bloggs etc etc etc. As we rely more and more on the metaphorical big all knowing computer in the sky to store our information, I hope it never goes down... I wonder what it all means and where it will end? "42" perhaps? The great all knowing computer is just as slippery and hard to get a grasp of as the fish this kitten is after.
the same as my Yahoo account. This is a cool set of tools. It means that all sorts of documents can be created independently of the computer they were saved on. It means all the work done via this program is accessible anywhere there is Internet. Man cyberspace must be awfully cluttered with documents, pictures, spreadsheets, reports, bloggs etc etc etc. As we rely more and more on the metaphorical big all knowing computer in the sky to store our information, I hope it never goes down... I wonder what it all means and where it will end? "42" perhaps? The great all knowing computer is just as slippery and hard to get a grasp of as the fish this kitten is after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment